Tuesday, August 8, 2017

thoughts.

rate ? 
Assalamualaikum and hi. so tonight I am being tested. my anger. hashtagwhocares. this is what I actually believe when it comes to promises. firstly, you cant break your promises. even if it's about your good deed. i mean macam A told B not to tell anybody that A had help C. B promised but later broke them. so then what promise is to u? B cakap dekat c jangan bgtau org then C pulak cerita kat D, then D ckp dekat E jgn bgtau orang. I dont get this. I am not sure wether the problem is myself or not. to be honest bukan nak puji diri sendiri tapi I am a person yang keep to promises. when I said I do mean I really do. and I will get really angry like really really mad bila orang janji dgn I and tak keep their promises like I boleh gaduh sampai malas nak kawan dgn kau dah. i dont know the problem is with me or what. even dengan my family members pun kalau they dont keep thier promise I marah. betul2 marah. and now malam ni emo pasal benda ni. pantang betul. takpelah benda dah jadi pun. sabar je lah mampu.

No comments:

Post a Comment