Friday, September 23, 2016

rate ? 
Assalamualaikum warrahmatullah wabarakatuh.

Finally after almost 4 months of struggling in Uitm dengkil, I finally ended my last class of sem 1. So now our new target is final exam which will be held in october. We are rested for a week. Study week!!! And tonight Im going to have a nice sleep before I busy myself with notes and tutorials huyoh. Despite final!! I wanted to thank my lecturers and classmates for giving me such a great experience and putting up with me since day 1. Im glad Allah swt put us together, C3. I love every single one of you!!! So much!! Whole heartedly. I hope to see you guys again next semester. Same classmates, same lecturers anddd same class schedule also HAHAHAHAHA 😂 😂 also not forgetting my housemates,my girls,babies ah what else. Hahaha thank you so so so so so much for being kind,patient and rajin hahahaha. I thought I would feel boring without my bedmate in boarding school. Because we had plan to stay in the same room but Allah swt knows best kan. Butttt who knows I am now enjoying myself to the fullest staying in the house with you guys sharing toilets,rooms,shawls,foods,drinks,stationaries,bowl,forks and spoon andd a lot more. Hahahaha. Thank you fir accepting my so-loud-please-shut-your-mouth laughs. Hihiks.

No comments:

Post a Comment