Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Caffeine

rate ? 
Assalamualailum warahmatullah wabarakatuh

Yesterday , Q and I had a really long conversation from day to night. Suddenly an idea triggered to have a cup of instant coffee (not really triggered tho I found them in the kitchen). So since it has been a long time that I dont drink coffee so why dont I have some. Wuhu. And then I brewed a cup of milk nescafe uhm yeah it went so good I tasted some and kept it in the fridge. And then I told Q it would be good to have a cup of coffee or instant coffee. But Q declared that she couldnt drink instant coffee due to minor sickness phew. So I told her, "uhm yeah good for you. Coffee contains caffeine which isnt good for brain and bla bla bla" and now I regret of saying that.

Becauseeeeeeee

I ACCCIDENTLY BREWED TWO CUPs OF COFFEE AGAIN TODAY IN A ROW!!! I THINK IVE BEEN DRUGGED. COFFEE CONTAINS DRUGGGSSS THAT MAKES YOU WANTING IT ALL DAY LONG HAHAHA. Sshh((more to my big nafs not drug dont bash))

One is the black coffee and another one is the milk coffee. Nyum nyum.

The aroma I told you 😭😭 couldnt get enough of it. I guess one day I should own a cafe very similar to espresso lab. Hayo hayo. I never thought i would love coffee untill this far nowonder I always caught myself having moccha when I passed through cafess even I babbled at the beginning something like "mum dont buy everything very expensive here" and ended up having 2 cups of coffee and some croissants. Very weak I am. Money drained in the caffes. I hate caffes why do they have sorts of Heavenly-taste croissants and coffee and smoothie and cakes and pies and sometimes my eyes stucked between chocolate croissant or the one with kismis. -_____________-

OH YEAH I GUESS MY BRAIN IS SENDING IDEA WHICH PROBABLY I SHOULD WORK IN ANY CAFFES SO THAT I COULD GET THE RECIPES AND DONT HAVE TO WASTE MONEY FOR ROTI AND KOPI. I CAN DO MYSELF AT HOME. MORE SAVE MORE CLEAN MORE MUNCH AND CHOMP.

AHHHHHHHHHHH BYES

No comments:

Post a Comment